Mini Mountain Marathon Sunday 17th April, Grasmere

Moderators: Philip Barnes, Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

Mini Mountain Marathon Sunday 17th April, Grasmere

Postby Hazel » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:32 pm

This is very last minute but have entered the Rab Mini Mountain Marathon, a 4 hour orienteering event this coming Sunday, 17th April taking place in Grasmere. It's been a bit of a disaster from start to finish, first of all my daughter was my partner (bad knee injury) Julie F (bad back) Mandy (Martin's parents coming for weekend) and now after falling and bashing my knee really badly on Saturday whilst doing the LDWA Three Shires I am now crocked. So, is there anyone out there who would like to do it, singly or as a pair. It is £21.50 per person which includes hire of a dibber. All info on their web site. If anyone is interested please let me know and I will contact organisers and get all details changed. There are one or two other Harriers doing it.
Hazel
Elite athlete

Re: Mini Mountain Marathon Sunday 17th April, Grasmere

Postby Julie Gardner » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:21 pm

Hazel

I had an entry for Sunday, but after the 401 run yesterday I decided that I am just going to do the Anniversary Waltz on the Saturday and see if the knee can cope. I have managed to defer my MMM entry until August (lakes). This is not the organisers normal policy and especially when it is so close to the date. However, it is worth a try.....but don't mention my name.

Julie
Julie Gardner
Mid pack runner

Re: Mini Mountain Marathon Sunday 17th April, Grasmere

Postby MissRunningBear » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:10 pm

I've got a place on this too if anyone wants it? Free to a good home!
Kirsty x
MissRunningBear
Plodder

Return to Fell Running