MDOC Night Street Event at Heaton Norris: Tuesday 5th Feb

Moderators: Philip Barnes, Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

MDOC Night Street Event at Heaton Norris: Tuesday 5th Feb

Postby MikeG » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:54 am

Details of event from Series Organiser:
The 7th event in the MDOC 2012-13 NSL Series will take place at
The Nursery Inn, 258 Green lane, Heaton Norris (SK4 2NA , SJ883910) on Tuesday 5th February 2013.
Organiser / Checker Chris Rostron has sent the following information about car parking and food arrangements:
Parking: The pub has a small car park. When this is full, parking is possible on the road just past the pub.
We have the upstairs room in the pub for registration, download and food.
Food: The pub does not normally serve food in the evening so the only food available is chilli and vegetarian chilli option which must be pre-ordered - cost £6.
We need to let the pub know approximate numbers by Friday 1st February.
Please indicate your choice from the menu when you email me to order your map - by 2pm (latest) on Friday 1st.

As before, I will pass on potential entrants information onto the organiser, especially if you are not on his distribution lists:
best wishes, Mike G
MikeG
Mid pack runner

Re: MDOC Night Street Event at Heaton Norris: Tuesday 5th Fe

Postby MikeG » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Just myself and Trevor last night:
http://www.mdoc.org.uk/results/20130205.htm
Next event on 19th Feb based in New Mills - further details here: http://www.mdoc.org.uk/events/nightstreetleague.htm
I'm told final event will be on the 28th Feb, based at Weatherspoons pub in Macclesfield (and I'll get the opportunity to run past my own house). Will post more nearer the time.
best wishes, Mike G
MikeG
Mid pack runner

Return to Fell Running